Tuesday, August 30, 2011

We are still taking applications :P

and while we're on it, I'll let you in on a little secret...
here's the goldmine : http://beinan521.blog.163.com/


he's name is magic beinan paper(纸魔beinan) and he's pretty much the chinese version of this site.
he sent me his link and an archive with all his files a little while ago and I'm still looking thru it all weeks after!

all the templates are well made, but they aren't in english so it might be a little hard to figure out.
I'll try to post a few chosen templates in the coming weeks, cheers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

just real quick, does anyone know if theres a specific model or dragon used for that trophy? or is it a seperate model entirely?

PMF said...

The dragon trophy head is a model by itself, and you have a choice of different colors. Only the frame isn't included :P

Anonymous said...

thanks for the response though that leads to the next question of, Where can I find it?

Barbarian said...

...I can't find the download links on his site :P /cry

Cherubyx said...

I cannot wait for the templates!

joseph reynolds said...

WoW, these collections are amazing. I have to get some of these. I'm not just a player in World of Warcraft but a collector as well, anything about World of Warcraft. Read More...