Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mini Diablo - Saber - Paperpokés

Hi, I know it's been a while; I've been really busy lately.
I do have some stuff for you:

About 2 weeks ago, I got this Mini Diablo from Barbarian, so for those that didn't get a frostbite yet, you can "exchange the game-end boss "The One True King" for the "Lord of Terror"."
here's what he had to say about it :"Please note that his armpits are really open in the original model and this was not modified here because there are no corresponding faces. Well, it's not visible btw."

Download MINI DIABLO here.

I also got this nice picture from Johannes E.
And I think I found that on /po/
Finally, I've been really busy in the last few weeks (work, sick, work, etc) mostly because of this:
Yup, me and a bunch of friends teamed up to create a Pokémon papercrafts blog!
So this mean that this is the last time I talk about something else than WoW (for a while)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet Skelekitty will be happy.
Don't suppose anyone has attemped to create Ghastly yet?